If you are a fan of the Caped Crusader and also enjoy video games, you are no doubt after another great Batman title.
The above video released by Ruslan Gadzhiev showcases a real-time 3D game model of Christian Bale as The Batman from Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight movie trilogy. The render was created used Unreal Engine 4, and by knowing that we can see that if there were to be a new Batman game, Batman would have about the same amount of quality as this render.
While it can't be said that developers will be able to 100% implement this level of quality in a new Batman game, this still gives us a rough estimation of what Unreal Engine 4 is capable of when it comes to Batman. In the entirety of this article, I have provided some high-quality screenshots for your viewing pleasure.
Last updated: Jan 2, 2020 at 06:11 am CST
- WB Montreal's Batman game may feature batcycle, started dev in 2014
- Even Batman is affected by coronavirus, The Batman production halted
- New Batman game may star Damian Wayne, Batgirl, set in Court of Owls
- New Batman game concept art leak shows batcycle in action
- New Batman game gets mysterious cape on the night teaser
- > NEXT STORY: A supermassive black hole is creating gorgeous galactic fireworks
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Simulation results from 70 GPU's say Jupiter captures 'alien' comets