Codemasters has just pushed out a new update to F1 2019 that improves the visuals to the cars in the game, live on both the PS4 and PC with the Xbox One update coming soon.
The update will spruce up the visuals not just cosmetically on the outside, but the covers, wing endplates, engine covers, and more. It is a nice visual overhaul in a patch for F1 2019, which will also see the '90 Years' logo on the Ferrari vehicles in the game.
F1 2019 Patch 1.08 release notes:
- Various livery and sponsor logos updated
- Updated Ferrari engine cover and front wing endplate. Updated livery, including the 90 Years logos
- Updated McLaren engine cover and front wing endplate
- Updated Racing Point nosecone, mirrors and bargeboard
- Updated Renault side impact structure vane
- Updated Alfa Romeo sidepod air intake
- >> NEXT STORY: Need for Speed Heat is official: open-world racer drops on November 8
- << PREVIOUS STORY: PS5 rumor: GPU is nearly as powerful as RTX 2080, GPU clocked at 2GHz