The latest release of V-Jump has confirmed that Android 17 is going to be the next DLC character for Bandai Namco's Dragon Ball FighterZ. This won't be the classic Android 17 everyone knows and loves either...
According to Siliconera and more specifically Ryokutya2089, Android 17 will be the next DLC character to come to Dragon Ball FighterZ. This version of Android 17 won't be the classic one from the Android Saga either, this Android 17 will be based off the one from the most recent Dragon Ball series, Dragon Ball Super.
Siliconera also reports that later this month there will be a major update, within this update will be the addition of a new "space arena" stage for PS4, Xbox One and most likely PC. Apparently, Nintendo Switch users will have to wait slightly longer for this update, no surprises there. Android 17 will be available closer to the end of the month, he will be coming in at a price of $5. Dragon Ball FighterZ is available for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. Switch users should note that Dragon Ball FighterZ will be arriving on their handheld consoles on September 28th.
We already have some of his special moves detailed:
- Barrier Explosion - Puts up a barrier around his entire body for a dash attack. Can also be used in midair.
- End Game - Goes behind the opponent for a combo attack.
- Super Electric Strike (Meteor Attack) - Charges energy in a whirlpool in both hands and launches. Can also be used in midair.
- >> NEXT STORY: AMD's new Radeon 18.9.2 drivers improve Fortnite, more games
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Fortnite's mysterious purple cube lands on Loot Lake, melts