VR in general has begun to plateau in terms of hype, but now since Black Friday sales have rolled around the corner Oculus have decided to slash prices on the Rift VR headset, bringing the price down to just $399.
Typically Amazon has beaten that price, giving consumers the option of being apart of their Black Friday sales and picking a Oculus Rift VR headset and two Oculus Touch controllers for just $349.
This is the lowest price for Oculus VR yet, these are the highlights from the deal:
- Get 6 free titles, including: Robo Recall, Luckyʼs Tale, Quill, Medium, Dead and Buried, and Toybox
- Riftʼs ultra low-latency tracking offers unparalleled immersion
- The Oculus Touch controllers bring your hands into VR, letting you interact naturally with the virtual world
- NVIDIA GTX 1050Ti/AMD Radeon RX 470 or greater Graphics Card Required and a RAM of 8 GB+ RAM
- Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 SP1 64 bit or newer Operating System required
- Windows PC and internet connection required - review recommended specs to confirm system compatibility
- > NEXT STORY: Pokemon franchise has now sold over 300 million games
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Battlegrounds surpasses 2.6 million concurrent gamers