NVIDIA have released their new GeForce 385.69 WHQL drivers, just in time for the recently released of Project Cars 2 and the upcoming betas for Call of Duty: WWII and Star Wars Battlefront 2. In the upcoming weeks, we also see the releases of FIFA 18, Forza 7, Total War: Warhammer 2 and EVE: Valkyrie - Warzone, all which have day one support.
NVIDIA have also added 3D Vision profiles for numerous games and SLI support for following games:
- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider
- JX3 Online
- Project Cars 2
- Raiders of the Broken Planet
Included in this release is a number of bug fixes listed below.
- Severe flickering in DOOM after pressing Alt+Tab with SLI enabled and either ShadowPlay instant replay is on or manual capture is in progress.
- The Ctrl+Alt+S keyboard shortcut does not toggle Surround for the GTX 1070
- Low frame rate and lagging in The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth when in full-screen mode on GTX 1050 Ti
- Stuttering when playing games on external display with G-Sync enabled, on notebook GTX 1080s
- HitFilm Express does not respond properly on GTX 970M
- Low frame rates when playing Minecraft in full-screen mode on Optimus notebooks
- Heavy flickering during any OpenGL applications (e.g. Unigine Heaven) on Optimus notebooks
- FPS overlay erroneously appears in Discord if enabled in GeForce Experience
- Low frame rates in Runescape
- Video playback from Windows Store apps stutter and eventually freeze with G-Sync enabled in full-screen mode
- Start menu loads sluggishly when switching focus between a UWP game and Start menu while using Windowed G-Sync
- HDR TV/displays have distorted colors after changing resolution in Windows Control Panel
- NVENC bitrate overshoot occurs at over 240 fps
- Enabled updated .exe for Ansel in Aven Colony
- > NEXT STORY: Divinity: Original Sin 2 receives first major patch
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Battlegrounds hits 1.5 million concurrent users