AMD has refreshed its 'Never Settle Forever' game bundles which includes games for AMD Radeon R7 Series to even AMD Radeon R9 295 x2. At the same time, AMD will also be including entry-level GPUs for its game bundle programs: R7 250x, R7 250 and R7 240 GPUs.
The newer buyers of AMD Radeon cards can receive up to three free games that AMD provides via the card's AMD Radeon Reward Coupon. As they have done so in the past, the choices of games paired with the respective video cards are divided into Gold, Silver and Bronze.
One of the games that will be added is Square Enix's upcoming title 'Murdered: Soul Suspect'.
Matt Skynner, corporate vice president and general manager, Graphics Business Unit, AMD said,"We're happy to introduce this next chapter for our highly successful 'Never Settle Forever' program, delivering on the promise we made a year ago with our Unified Gaming Strategy."
Square Enix's executive producer Naoto Sugiyama said,"With 'Murdered: Soul Suspect', we're looking forward to continuing the tradition of collaboration between Square Enix and AMD. Murdered: Soul Suspect. We're dedicated to bringing world-class experiences for PC gamers and look forward to the launch of our game in AMD's 'Never Settle Forever' program."
Square Enix's Murdered: Soul Suspect will be bundled with Radeon Gold and Radeon Silver rewards pack. AMD is also now including titles from indie game developers and is bundled in 'indie pack'. The titles are as follows:
- "The Banner Saga", developed by Stoic Studio and published by Versus Evil
- "Dyad", developed and published by ][, (Right Square Bracket Left Square Bracket)
- "Guacamelee!", developed and published by Drinkbox Studios
- "Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack", developed and published by Drinkbox Studios
The latest card lineups for Reward levels and benefits are as follows:
- > NEXT STORY: Want to feel old? The Nintendo Game Boy is 25 years old today
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Star Citizen detailed in a massive 40-minute video