Hardware & Documentation
The hardware sent with the Meshify C is as follows. There are eight 6/32" screws for mounting the motherboard, four hex head screws for the PSU, and eight screws used to mount hard drives into the trays. At the bottom, there are eight standoffs to complement the helper standoff that is already in the motherboard tray, and the socket to drive them. What is left is the handful of screws for mounting 2.5" drives.
Fractal design wants to tend to extra wiring needs, and what will not route through the Velcro straps can be tied down to the motherboard tray with the six zip ties. Due to glass and finger prints not getting along, Fractal has sent this cleaning cloth and is something we do not see often enough in tempered glass cases.
The manual is on point, as any Fractal Design case comes with. There are the standards, the parts list, a wiring diagram, and step-by-step build instructions, but fractal also makes sure to address all of the fan locations and what fits where along with the second set of images for radiator support. The bright red insert is telling asking for your attention. On it, Fractal Design asks that if there are any questions, comments, or concerns, to contact them directly via the provided addresses and phone numbers.
PRICING: You can find the product discussed for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon`s website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK`s website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada`s website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Fractal Design Meshify C Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Meshify C]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- HTC slices $200 from Vive price, now costs $599
- Forza Motorsport 7 requires GTX 1080/Vega for 4K 60FPS
- ASUS makes ROG Strix Radeon RX Vega series official
- Project CARS 2 screenshots from Gamescom 2017: DELICIOUS
- Radeon Vega 8, Vega 10 spotted: Raven Ridge APU tech?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect