AMD's Ryzen launch must have been one of the most exciting of the past half-decade, as it brought AMD back into the high-end computer hardware market. Ryzen's strength is its workstation capabilities, where it does better than Intel in regards to multithreaded performance at a more reasonable price. To match Ryzen's exciting capabilities, motherboard vendors from across the globe have prepared and launched their first generation of high-end motherboards. One of ASRock's offerings is the X370 Taichi.
ASRock's X370 Taichi is their third Taichi branded motherboard to hit the market. The Taichi is one of ASRock's top-end motherboards, so it's loaded with the latest features. The ying-yang symbol provides a pleasant aesthetic to match your (Ry)zen processor. Excuse the wordplay, but the coincidence is a neat thing, and could provide for a great build theme.
The Taichi offers an interesting amount of features, above and beyond what the AMD CPU and chipset provides, and I will cover it all in depth.
The X370 Taichi features an Intel NIC, Wireless AC, 10 SATA6Gb/s ports, an Ultra M.2 slot and a normal M.2 slot, USB 3.1 type-A and type-C, as well as SLI/CrossFireX support.
The X370 Taichi costs $199.99.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging and X370 Taichi Overview]
- Page 3 [ASRock X370 Taichi Circuit Analysis]
- Page 4 [ASRock X370 Taichi Circuit Analysis Continued]
- Page 5 [BIOS and Software]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup]
- Page 7 [Overclocking]
- Page 8 [CPU, Memory, and System Benchmarks]
- Page 9 [System IO Benchmarks]
- Page 10 [Thermal Imaging and Power Consumption]
- Page 11 [What's Hot, What's Not & Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- 47% of gamers spend money while playing games
- MSI Afterburner now has hardware plot graphics
- Google Glass updated with additional features
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds pulls in $100 million
- SpaceX successfully launches and lands a used rocket
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- AZZA Photios 250 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Ecurrency hack software
- Team T-Force Dark ROG DDR4-3000 16GB Memory Kit Review
- GA-X58A-UD3R wake on lan problem
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller