Inside the Carbide 600C
The front bezel is held in place with six balls on studs which press into sockets on the front of the case. Behind the solid bezel, we find a magnetic dust filter covering the fans and a section of mesh near the bottom. The rest of the case front is solid with no intrusions made unnecessarily.
Sliding the left side panel off of the case allows us to peek inside, as well as seeing that the HD Audio cable is what scratched the inside of our window. The rest of the wiring is tied much shorter but is not tied down, and we see a bit of moisture absorbing paper inside.
The PC-J60, whichever version, all come with a pair of Lian Li 120mm fans installed. Each fan uses a 3-pin connection to power it, but they also come with a 4-pin Molex adapter on them, so that they do not require motherboard fan headers to run.
The top panel of the chassis does need the front to be removed before it can be taken off the case. Under it, we find a magnetic dust filter lying there, and it is covering three optional fan locations, which are all 120mm in size. Also, note that the fan mounting holes are square and larger than most screws from AIOs or water cooling components.
The motherboard tray offers an 8-pin wire routing hole and a large CPU cooler access hole between all of the standoffs marked with an "A." To the right are four oval holes for wire management, each with a grommet installed, and no signs of wire tie points at all on this motherboard tray.
Covering the floor of the PC-J60, there is a PSU cover running the entire length of the case. There is a fan installed at the front, it is 140mm in size, and is installed here to draw air up from the bottom. Near the back, against the motherboard tray, there is one hole to connect the front I/O wires, but nothing for GPU leads.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- Nintendo US boss: Switch reaction has been 'remarkable'
- PS4 Pro Media Player update includes 4K support
- OST to PST Converter
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- ASRock B150M PRO4V- Voltage Control ?
- N3150-ITX Mini-PCI Express Slot
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse