Hardware & Documentation
The provided screws allow you to mount the motherboard and 2.5" drives with the groups of screws at the top. Corsair also sends eight long fan screws, as well as twelve short fan screws, so that you can easily load up the optional fan locations.
Beyond the four types of screws, this is the rest of what you are offered for hardware. There are five wire zip-ties to help aid in wire management if you are that worried about something you will never see. We are also sent an extra standoff. This is because the center one installed in the motherboard tray is a stud to help mount the motherboard, but it can be replaced with this one.
The manual is filled with a bunch of helpful information. Not only do you gain access to a parts list, and get taken on a step-by-step instruction guide to system completion, it is done well and will easy anyone into a clean looking finished product. We did notice the wiring in the manual does not match the chassis, as they list there should have been an HDD activity cable, but with no HDD activity LED present, the extra wire is connected to the back of the LED switch. The smaller insert that Corsair offers will tell you what problems are covered and if you have a chance to RMA the product because of it.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD