ZOTAC has come along over the last couple of years and positioned itself as a company that makes some of the best NVIDIA GeForce graphics cards on the market, which it displayed in the release of its GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition, which was my personal favorite of all of the GTX 980 Ti cards.
The company has fused its knowledge from the success of the GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme Edition, and together with the trio of new technologies included in NVIDIA's new GeForce GTX 1080. Thanks to the 16nm FinFET process and Pascal architecture, we have a super-fast, but very efficient GPU. Mixed with ZOTAC's expertise in cooling and card design, we have the fastest GeForce GTX 1080 we've reviewed so far - and I have a lot of them.
ZOTAC even teases on its website that the GeForce GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme "takes performance to the maximum. ZOTAC engineering pushes the limit and AMP's performance levels to an entirely new class of performance". Yep, you're right ZOTAC.
Pricing & Availability
With NVIDIA pricing its GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition at $699, ZOTAC's new GeForce GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme can be found on Amazon for $874.99 - which is a bit high right now, but even with the higher prices applied, it's still a great value for the money card. This is thanks to its improved cooler, added performance, and better looks than the GTX 1080 Founders Edition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Surgeon Simulator ER is out on Steam and PSVR
- ESA extends ISS participation to 2024
- AMD Radeon GPU tech will power Intel's next-gen iGPUs
- Titanfall 2 infographic reveal interesting information
- Apple's new MacBook Pro has crappy battery life
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand