Case Build & Finished Product
While we do wish the door opened to the right, we do like that even if we did have drives installed, that it covers them and would silence any noise they make. It looks just as good as it does fresh out of the box.
Inside we had not a single issue fitting our ATX motherboard, video card, AIO, or the PSU. We also took advantage of the 2.5" drive location in the HDD rack and tested the fit for the 3.5" drives as well. So far so good, everything just goes right in as one would expect.
When it comes to the back of the chassis, we had no issue getting the dust shield to pop into place, and the card slid right in and aligned well with the slots. The PSU lines right up, but it does take a couple of passes on the screws to get the gasket compressed evenly.
Our wiring is pretty basic behind the motherboard tray, but even here, we got through it without any clearance issues. Even fat bundles like we ran up the middle clear the door, and getting power where it is needed is no issue at all.
When we finished the build and closed up shop, we found ourselves liking what we have. The chassis is curved enough not to be boring, the colors all match, and the view through the windows is clear to see all of your investments.
From this angle, once we powered it on, we cannot see much of an indication that it is on, nor did we hear anything coming from the chassis where noise is concerned. It just sits there calmly, waiting to be seen, but not heard.
We did miss the white flicker of the HDD activity light, but when you look at the power button, you do get a sense that there is an orange LED behind it. It isn't bright at all, and unless you are right on top of it, it shouldn't bother you by blasting a wall with light, like a lot of other cases do.
PRICING: You can find the be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $136 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £90 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Silent Base 600]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sharp to launch new high-end TV brand in US
- Musk says Zuckerberg has limited understanding of AI
- New iPhone 8 leaked renders allegedly show final design
- Note8 to have better optical zoom than iPhone 7?
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 explodes and catches fire
- Team T-Force Night Hawk RGB DDR4-3000 RAM Kit Review
- Phanteks Evolv Shift SFF Chassis Review
- GIGABYTE X299 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- Comic-Con 2017 trailer round-up: MCU vs DCEU vs the rest
- graphics card not detected via riser cable
- ADATA Debuts XPG SPECTRIX D40 RGB DDR4 RAM
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology