Hardware & Documentation
The hardware is all broken down for you, to make installation easy. There are HDD thumbscrews, short fan screws, long fan screws, and PSU screws across the top. At the bottom, we are given 2.5" drive screws, ODD screws, motherboard screws, and a couple of standoffs.
When it comes to installing the hard drives, you will need these. The thumbscrews from the last image go through the round holes at the ends, and you screw these onto the sides of your drives. They then allow the drive to slide into the grooves in the rack, and keep vibrations from carrying any further than this bright orange rubber.
We also found a pair of short zip ties, and a longer pair to help with the wiring. If the punched out tie points are no sufficient, there is a wire lock send along too that can be stuck anywhere.
The manual helps you with text and images, to get through every stage of the build with ease. We also see a warranty insert that goes over what is and is not covered for the term of three years.
PRICING: You can find the be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for $136 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis retails for £90 at Amazon UK.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [be quiet! Silent Base 600 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Silent Base 600]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club