Accessories and Documentation
Since the mounting hardware comes already installed on the cooler, apart for the backplate, this is all you will need. There is a bag including four 8mm nuts to secure the standoffs, and Cryorig also includes an 8mm nut driver in the box.
While a large tube of CP7 Cryo-paste is included, there is enough paste for maybe five or six applications. The backplate is universal as well. On the right and left edges, we find AMD holes and the taps jutting out from the top, and the bottom is used for Intel sockets.
The installation manual is all folded up in the box and opens up into a large piece of paper that covers both AMD and Intel mounting. The text is basic but offers enough to get the cooler installed easily. If the text is not enough, there are good renderings along with it to be sure you can see exactly what they are trying to explain.
The fan and its mounting system are all one piece in this design. The frame of the 2500 RPM fan sits just above the fins on the heat sink, and there are tabs on the inside of two edges to clip into the open ends of the fins. Not in the image is the power connection, but this is indeed a 4-pin PWM driven fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cryorig C7 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Did Obsidian just tease Fallout: New Orleans?
- Xiaomi launches Redmi Note 4, priced at $150
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup