Accessories and Documentation
Since the mounting hardware comes already installed on the cooler, apart for the backplate, this is all you will need. There is a bag including four 8mm nuts to secure the standoffs, and Cryorig also includes an 8mm nut driver in the box.
While a large tube of CP7 Cryo-paste is included, there is enough paste for maybe five or six applications. The backplate is universal as well. On the right and left edges, we find AMD holes and the taps jutting out from the top, and the bottom is used for Intel sockets.
The installation manual is all folded up in the box and opens up into a large piece of paper that covers both AMD and Intel mounting. The text is basic but offers enough to get the cooler installed easily. If the text is not enough, there are good renderings along with it to be sure you can see exactly what they are trying to explain.
The fan and its mounting system are all one piece in this design. The frame of the 2500 RPM fan sits just above the fins on the heat sink, and there are tabs on the inside of two edges to clip into the open ends of the fins. Not in the image is the power connection, but this is indeed a 4-pin PWM driven fan.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cryorig C7 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests, and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard working on new mobile games
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti EXOC White: dual-slot GTX 1080 Ti
- The Division receives loadout feature in PTR patch
- CliffyB: AAA games in a 'weird spot', VR in '80s' period
- GDDR6 is coming to high-end GPUs in early 2018
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S gaming headset now shipping
- SK Hynix introduces industry's fastest 8Gb graphics DRAM (GDDR6)
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club