Plain brown cardboard with black printing keeps costs down and still can get the point across as it does here. The top offers the company and Suppressor F31 naming above a rendering of the closed chassis. Next to it we see that this is another Tt LCS certified design, and the address is at the bottom to access more information.
This panel gives us all the naming at the top and a smaller rendering of the F31 in the middle. Down below we see the front I/O connectivity, the fans, modular drive trays, and that it is LCS certified are pointed out.
As Thermaltake typically does, they use the back of the box for an exploded diagram. This side shows all of the major components and what does and does not come out of this chassis, and honestly, there isn't much that won't come apart on this design.
Getting around to the last side of the box, we have run into two images of the F31, where we have the No Window option ticked with a white sticker. Below that is a full list of specifications much like what we just covered on the last page.
Delivering the Suppressor F31 to us in great shape is the work of the box along with the thick Styrofoam end caps, and the plastic inner liner. All of which played its part, took some hits, and stood the test.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni