Zalman Z11 Neo Mid-Tower Chassis
At the top front of the Z11 Neo, the chassis is rounded and looks finessed into shape, and as you move down, the brushed metal look of the bezel, to either side of the Zalman name, it looks like it has been give cowl induction scoops.
The front I/O panel is found at the top of the chassis, and is split by the accessories tray in the middle. There is a large power button in front of it, USB 2.0 and HD Audio to the left of it, and USB 3.0 and a tiny reset button to the right.
The top and front are curved similar to say the 600T, but as the top panel goes back, we notice scallops offered on the sides of the translucent vent panels. The back is also curved, and you will soon see the mesh offered there.
The left side of the chassis shows off the angular design of the front bezel and top panel, and there are large scoops at the bottom with aggressive lines and the Z11 Neo painted on this side. There is also a jewel cut amber tinted window that is mostly square, except where it needs trimmed to allow for the scoop.
The top of the chassis is thick and does offer a bit of mesh, but just below that, we find the rear I/O, 120mm exhaust location, and a pair of grommets for water cooling. We do see there are seven expansion slots with mesh next to them, leaving room at the bottom for the PSU.
The right side of the chassis is dressed down a bit without the name and the widow to see this time. However, this shows how well the panels fit the frame, and also that the scoop on this side is identical to that on the left.
To support the chassis, there are chunky plastic feet with rubber pads under them. The PSU is covered with a thin plastic dust filter, and the optional fan location offers one made of mesh with a thick plastic frame. We also see screws at the front that will allow you to remove the HDD rack base if needed.
PRICING: You can find the Zalman Z11 Neo for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link below to see real-time pricing for the best deal:
United States: The Zalman Z11 Neo retails for $77 at Amazon.
United Kingdom: The Zalman Z11 Neo retails for £63 at Amazon UK.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: The Zalman Z11 Neo retails for $152 CAD at Amazon Canada.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Z11 Neo Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Z11 Neo]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Fallout 4 might be the killer game VR desparately needs
- Nintendo Switch affected by Middle East flight ban
- Switch JoyCon issue caused by 'manufacturing variation'
- Assassin's Creed: Empire latest leak is fake
- HMD Global wants Nokia in the top 3 phone manufacturers
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Can't find thumbscrews in PC-O9
- Lost Audio on Asus GL753 VE-DS74 Laptop
- BIOSTAR GK3 good mech kb for starters?
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter