Accessories and Documentation
Inside of the small box of hardware, we find this along with some other goodies. Here we have the thumbscrews that mount the cooler to the motherboard from the back side. There is a thick rubber washer for each of them to isolate the metal from the motherboard as well. Then we find the tiny screws for mounting the brackets to the base of the cooler, and we are also provided with a packet of nondescript thermal paste.
We also get an assortment of brackets for the cooler dependant on which socket is used on the motherboard. The set at the top and the middle are both for AMD sockets. One of which spans the longer sides of the socket, while the second set spans the shorter side for orientation options. Then, closest to us in the image, are the adjustable Intel brackets.
As for instructional help, what you see here is the extent of what is offered. Along the top is a parts checklist so you can be sure you have everything we just showed you. Below that, we are shown the general steps of mount the brackets to the cooler, peel the sticker, add some paste, and screw it down with the thumbscrews and washers from behind the motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Reeven Steropes RC-1206 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Battlefield 1's new screenshots look digitally delicious
- Deep Silver will publish Kingdom Come: Deliverance
- How you can reel in high pay as a software tester
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now