Accessories and Documentation
When it comes to hardware, Thermaltake does not leave you hanging in the slightest. Here we find the PSU screws, standard fan screws, longer ones for the front of the chassis, and some standoffs and a socket to drive them in the top row. The bottom offers SSD screws, ODD screws, and then the motherboard screws.
We also received five reusable tie straps that allow you to add or remove wiring without killing the tie strap in the process. We also found a motherboard post speaker as well.
If you have plans to use a large/long radiator in the front that requires that the ODD bays be removed, this bracket installs in that location to offer solid mounting for the top of the radiator, where otherwise it would just hang in limbo there.
In case you were wondering what we meant when we made mention of the ODD bays being drilled for storage, well here you go. Each bay will allow for a pair of 2.5" drives, or a single 3.5" drive should you need them to be used for such reasons.
We get a top notch manual to guide you through making sure you have all the needed gear, through any hurdles the build process may bring, and even makes sure to show off what the cooling options are. We also find the warranty insert covering the fine details of the warranty.
As we mentioned in the specifications section, rather than to discuss all of the options in text, we took this image to plainly explain it to anyone. To the left are all of the fan options, and to the right are all of the radiator options in the F51.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- How you can become a hacker's worst nightmare
- Snapchat announces sunglasses with a built-in camera
- How to build dynamic web apps with Angular JS
- Samsung Galaxy S8 rumored to rock a 4K display
- Google rumored to acquire Twitter, news to break soon
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Anidees AI Crystal Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now