Accessories and Documentation
When it comes to hardware, Thermaltake does not leave you hanging in the slightest. Here we find the PSU screws, standard fan screws, longer ones for the front of the chassis, and some standoffs and a socket to drive them in the top row. The bottom offers SSD screws, ODD screws, and then the motherboard screws.
We also received five reusable tie straps that allow you to add or remove wiring without killing the tie strap in the process. We also found a motherboard post speaker as well.
If you have plans to use a large/long radiator in the front that requires that the ODD bays be removed, this bracket installs in that location to offer solid mounting for the top of the radiator, where otherwise it would just hang in limbo there.
In case you were wondering what we meant when we made mention of the ODD bays being drilled for storage, well here you go. Each bay will allow for a pair of 2.5" drives, or a single 3.5" drive should you need them to be used for such reasons.
We get a top notch manual to guide you through making sure you have all the needed gear, through any hurdles the build process may bring, and even makes sure to show off what the cooling options are. We also find the warranty insert covering the fine details of the warranty.
As we mentioned in the specifications section, rather than to discuss all of the options in text, we took this image to plainly explain it to anyone. To the left are all of the fan options, and to the right are all of the radiator options in the F51.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD