Sturdy and sleek: It's well built and looks great.
Sound projection: It's extremely loud and will have no issue filling the ears of all those at an outside BBQ.
Sound quality even when at full speed ahead: Even when jacked up to 100%, this speaker will provide you with clarity in its sound as seen at 20%. The speakers won't distort and the product won't jump all over the table.
Bass, finally!: Finally a product with a hint of bass. I didn't think it was possible, but it's finally here. If you're looking for a speaker that packs a punch, then this one is for you.
The price: For under $30 it's better than any speaker I've reviewed even up to $140.
Buttons confusing: The next song/volume up buttons work the opposite way to most other products which is confusing at first.
Slight hiss on occasion: Some songs have a slight hiss in the background when connected through Bluetooth.
This speaker sounds great, looks great, and is built with strong materials. It's the best speaker I've reviewed yet and even though it's not waterproof, it sounds much better than speakers I've reviewed up to $140.
It tops the Braven Mira thanks to the added bass aspect. If you're looking for a speaker that is cheap, looks great and sounds amazing thanks to the inclusion of bass, it's hard to look past the Etekcity T12. The sleek nature also means you can easily keep it clean from any dust or spillage. A quick wipe with a damp cloth keeps it looking clean and fresh.
PRICING: You can find the Etekcity RoverBeats T12 Ultra Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing, but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Product Summary Breakdown
|Performance (audio quality)||95%|
|Quality including Design and Build||99%|
|Bundle and Packaging||85%|
|Value for Money||99%|
|Overall TweakTown Rating||95%|
The Bottom Line: If you're looking for a speaker that is cheap, looks great, and sounds amazing thanks to the inclusion of bass, it's hard to look past the Etekcity RoverBeats T12.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Pricing & Availability]
- Page 2 [A Closer Look & Listening Experience]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's Zen-capable X370 boards preview on December 13
- AMD's next-gen Vega 10 leaks - are they the real deal?
- Don't press new 'Guardians of the Galaxy' trailer button
- The Last of Us 2 is Ellie's harrowing story of hate
- Zotac's $1999 VR Go backpack: GTX 1070, Intel i7 6700T
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset