3DMark Fire Strike - 1080p
3DMark Fire Strike Extreme - 1440p
3DMark Fire Strike Ultra - 4K
Heaven - 1080p
Heaven - 1440p
Heaven - 4K
The first benchmark out of the gate for our VisionTek Radeon R9 270X 2GB OC is 3DMark and its Fire Strike 1080p benchmark, where the R9 270X loses out to the GTX 960 - not by much, but by enough. The Fire Strike Extreme test at 1440p has the VisionTek card losing out again to the GTX 960, with the same thing to be said for the Fire Strike Ultra.
Unigine's Heaven is just as harsh on any VGA card, with the VisionTek Radeon R9 270X 2GB OC losing out to the GTX 960 by 14FPS at 1080p, which equates to 39%. Moving on up to 1440p, the VisionTek card loses out by 7FPS to the GTX 960, or 32%. At 4K, we have the VisionTek card scores 9FPS versus the 12FPS on the GTX 960, losing by 33%.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- GabeN admits Steam support needs more work
- First all-electric car ever to complete the Dakar rally
- LG announces X300, an entry-level smartphone
- Valve's future games might beam directly into your brain
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup