Accessories and Documentation
Here we have laid out part of the Intel mounting kit. There are the four LGA2011 studs at the left, four black standoffs to go under the brackets at the bottom, and the four thumbscrews secure it all into place.
For those of you using LGA115X sockets, you will be using this back plate with the studs mounted to it. This back plate is isolated with white washers at the end of each stud. Simply slide this in with the holes in the plate matching the back of the socket, and use the gear above to prepare for the cooler.
No matter what socket you plan to install this cooler on for AMD installations, you will need the stock back plate from the motherboard. In this instance, you drive the screws through the brackets, through the white standoffs, and screw them into your back plate.
The low-noise adapter, a tube of NT-H1, and the ninety-degree Phillip's head screw driver are also included with this cooler. Noctua also sends along an extra set of fan clips, a metal Noctua case badge, and easy-to-follow instructions that are broken down into each socket type to ease any potential confusion.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Noctua NH-U9S CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Analogix acquired by Chinese consortium for $500 million
- Clinton's deleted emails won't go public before election
- Palmer Luckey spends money on pro-Trump 'meme magic'
- The biggest telescope begins its search for alien life
- Want to play Battlefield 1 early? Prepare for October 13
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- asrock fatality h170 performance red light on bios and not monitor output no beeps
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now