Ever since my friend pulled out his fisheye clip-on lens while I was in Taiwan a few years ago, I promised myself that I would also make a purchase. Unfortunately, this fell by the way-side, and I ended up forgetting about the whole ordeal completely - then every now and then I would stumble across the pictures we took together and think about how great they look.
With a "Supreme Fisheye" option and more, MPOW's 3 in 1 lens package gives you basically anything you might want from your smartphone camera. Also including a 0.65x wide angle option and a 10x macro lens, this kit will ensure your trust smartphone takes some completely kick-ass images.
Quoted as a "3 in 1 Clip-On" kit, MPOW have included the following lenses into the total package:
- A 180 degree supreme fisheye lens
- A 0.65x wide angle lens
- A 10x macro lens
These lenses are also coupled with a 45 day money-back guarantee and 18 months of manufacturer warranty. Every lens also comes with a dust-cover, meaning scratches are less likely to occur.
What's really cool about this package is that the macro and wide angle lenses are actually attached together. A quick twist will see them separate, meaning that you can easily transport them together without fear of losing your prized possessions and without having to carry the box.
Pricing & Availability
Thankfully, MPOW has priced this product very realistically. It's quite often you'll be very excited by a little nifty smartphone accessory only to be severely disappointed with hit with a $55+ price tag. This 3 in 1 package comes in at a total of $15.99 plus shipping costs from Amazon.
What's in the box?
Featuring the three lenses, two dust covers and the sturdy clip to ensure they actually work with your device, MPOW also included a little instruction manual, alongside a cleaning rag.
As mentioned before, there is one lens located within another lens. I've shown you an image above, but I wanted to touch on once again how awesome this is. If you're wanting to use only the macro and wide-angle offerings while out for a day, you can skip taking the carry case all together and just carry the single lens with the clip attached. Just screw off and on the macro lens as you see fit.
The carry-case is filled with an abundance of soft padding and is reasonable sized. You should have no issue adding this to your DSLR case, laptop bag, handbag or backpack.
PRICING: You can find the Mpow 3 in 1 Clip-On 180 Degree Supreme Fisheye + 0.67X Wide Angle+ 10X Macro Lens for sale below. The prices listed are valid at the time of writing but can change at any time. Click the link to see the very latest pricing for the best deal.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Halo 6 might be finished as Project Scorpio launch game
- Microsoft patents foldable smartphone
- Switch is all about 'playing games anywhere with anyone'
- Gabe Newell holding Reddit AmA tomorrow
- Stock Nintendo Switch JoyConGrip won't recharge JoyCons
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99