The second GIGABYTE server motherboard has entered our lab, and this motherboard supports Intel Haswell-EP E5-2600 v3 processors and DDR4 memory. Just as we saw in our review of the GIGABYTE MD60-SC0, the new GIGABYTE MD70-HB0 also features new improvements to the board design. This newer motherboard has an all-IR-power design that uses IRPowlRstage IC controllers, OS-CON capacitors for extended life, and high-end ferrite core chokes for stable power delivery, which we think will be typical for GIGABYTE's server boards now.
The same general features that GIGABYTE continues to offer on its new boards include easy BIOS update capability, which allows you to flash the BIOS without utilities; and the IPMI web interface to updated to 2.0, which adds even more remote access features.
Accessories listed for the GIGABYTE MD70-HB0 on the GIGABYTE website include:
- 1x Driver CD
- 1x I/O Shield
- 1x User Manual
- 2x SATA III 6Gb/s Cables
The MD70-HB0 is the base motherboard used on GIGABYTE's R270-R3C dual socket 2U rackmount server. Now, let's take a closer look at the MD70-HB0 server motherboard.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni