Accessories and Documentation
Along with the cooler inside of the box, there are three bags of goodies to grab, and a syringe of Cryorig CP9 thermal paste. One bag has all of the paperwork, another bag contains mounting hardware, and yet another bag contains a pair of extra wire fan clips for adding a second fan.
The mounting hardware is to be used for both Intel and AMD since the back plate is universal. The screws on the right go through the appropriate holes in the plate, and once they are through the motherboard, the plastic sleeves shown at the left slide over the screws and lock them all in place. There are Phillips heads on the screws to facilitate mounting since these screw into the X-bar on the base of the cooler.
The installation guide takes you through all the steps needed to mount the H7 to any compatible motherboard. We opened up the English version, and snapped this image to help explain the hardware, and show how well the images and text walk you through the process.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Cryorig H7 CPU Cooler]
- Page 4 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 5 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 6 [Test System Setup, Thermal Tests and Noise Results]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung is close to the world's most profitable company
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs NVIDIA TITAN Xp
- Cheapest Rainbow Six Siege in big Ubisoft PC Summer Sale
- Meizu Pro 7 and Pro 7 Plus specs and prices leak
- Sony's next gen PS5 may be traditional console gen
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Computer freeze and audio buzz issue
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller