8k Random Read/Write
Many server workloads rely heavily upon 8k performance, and we include this as a standard with each evaluation. Many of our server workloads also test 8k performance with various mixed read/write distributions.
The average 8K random read speed of the Toshiba HK3R2 is 50,560 IOPS at 256 OIO, the Samsung 845DC EVO measures 52,731 IOPS, the Micron M500DC measures 48,034 IOPS, and the Intel DC S3500 measures 44,444 IOPS.
The HK3R2 places second in the latency testing.
The HK3R2 averages 10,357 IOPS, the M500DC leads with an average of 23,852 IOPS, the 845DC EVO comes in third with 7,112 IOPS, and the DC S3500 averages 6,937 IOPS.
The HK3R2 leads the DC S3500 and the 845DC EVO, but trails the M500DC by a large margin.
The test field separates into two clear groups as we mix in more write activity, with the HK3R2 and M500DC coming out on top.
Power consumption for the HK3R2 averages 3.68 watts; the 845DC EVO averages 3.54 watts, the M500DC averages 4.77 watts, and the DC S3500 averages 3.75 watts.
The HK3R2 averages 2,683 IOPS-per-watt, the M500DC leads the efficiency test with 4,877 IOPS-per-watt, the 845DC EVO averages 1,994 IOPS-per-watt, and the DC S3500 averages 1,584 IOPS-per-watt.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital reveals new 12TB Helium He12 hard drives
- Tech companies team up to create Global VR Association
- Final Fantasy XV to get free major content updates
- Final Fantasy XV reportedly coming to PC in 2018
- Faraday Future unveils its first electric car next month
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel