8k Random Read/Write
Many server workloads rely heavily upon 8k performance, and we include this as a standard with each evaluation. Many of our server workloads also test 8k performance with various mixed read/write distributions.
The average 8K random read speed of the Toshiba HK3R2 is 50,560 IOPS at 256 OIO, the Samsung 845DC EVO measures 52,731 IOPS, the Micron M500DC measures 48,034 IOPS, and the Intel DC S3500 measures 44,444 IOPS.
The HK3R2 places second in the latency testing.
The HK3R2 averages 10,357 IOPS, the M500DC leads with an average of 23,852 IOPS, the 845DC EVO comes in third with 7,112 IOPS, and the DC S3500 averages 6,937 IOPS.
The HK3R2 leads the DC S3500 and the 845DC EVO, but trails the M500DC by a large margin.
The test field separates into two clear groups as we mix in more write activity, with the HK3R2 and M500DC coming out on top.
Power consumption for the HK3R2 averages 3.68 watts; the 845DC EVO averages 3.54 watts, the M500DC averages 4.77 watts, and the DC S3500 averages 3.75 watts.
The HK3R2 averages 2,683 IOPS-per-watt, the M500DC leads the efficiency test with 4,877 IOPS-per-watt, the 845DC EVO averages 1,994 IOPS-per-watt, and the DC S3500 averages 1,584 IOPS-per-watt.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Google Pixel 2 revealed in a new leak
- Hands-on Meizu Pro 7 photo shows secondary display
- BioWare dev confirms new Dragon Age game in development
- Qualcomm unveils Snapdragon 450
- Xiaomi Redmi Pro 2 specs leak: Dual camera, 3GB of RAM
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus