HD Tune Pro - Sequential Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 5.50
Every Silicon Motion controlled SSD that has passed through our lab has shown exceptional read performance and the Mushkin Reactor 1TB is no exception. In HD Tune Pro we measured a 64KB sequential read average at nearly 468 MB/s. This is one of the highest average reads we've measured.
Write performance is what SSD buyers pony up the big dollars for on modern SSDs. The Mushkin Reactor 1TB is a mainstream SSD with a mainstream price. It also offers up mainstream sequential write performance. We measured the 64KB sequential write performance at just over 382 MB/s.
HD Tach - Sequential Write Performance after Random Writes
Version and / or Patch Used: 126.96.36.199
After a reasonable number of sequential and random writes, we tested the drive with HD Tach, a test that uses 128KB blocks. The sequential write performance is what we're looking at in this test, looking for large dips in write performance. The drive does dip below 300 MB/s in some places, but we didn't observe any wild dips under 100 MB/s like we've found on some products over the years.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni