HD Tune Pro - Sequential Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 5.50
Every Silicon Motion controlled SSD that has passed through our lab has shown exceptional read performance and the Mushkin Reactor 1TB is no exception. In HD Tune Pro we measured a 64KB sequential read average at nearly 468 MB/s. This is one of the highest average reads we've measured.
Write performance is what SSD buyers pony up the big dollars for on modern SSDs. The Mushkin Reactor 1TB is a mainstream SSD with a mainstream price. It also offers up mainstream sequential write performance. We measured the 64KB sequential write performance at just over 382 MB/s.
HD Tach - Sequential Write Performance after Random Writes
Version and / or Patch Used: 22.214.171.124
After a reasonable number of sequential and random writes, we tested the drive with HD Tach, a test that uses 128KB blocks. The sequential write performance is what we're looking at in this test, looking for large dips in write performance. The drive does dip below 300 MB/s in some places, but we didn't observe any wild dips under 100 MB/s like we've found on some products over the years.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2's story trailer is an amazing piece of work
- Forza Horizon 3 shows that Microsoft hates PC gaming
- Microsoft is reportedly working on an all-in-one Surface
- Apple copies Samsung again, with exploding iPhone 7 Plus
- Microsoft admits PCs have 'eclipsed' consoles
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now