HD Tune Pro - Sequential Performance
Version and / or Patch Used: 5.50
Every Silicon Motion controlled SSD that has passed through our lab has shown exceptional read performance and the Mushkin Reactor 1TB is no exception. In HD Tune Pro we measured a 64KB sequential read average at nearly 468 MB/s. This is one of the highest average reads we've measured.
Write performance is what SSD buyers pony up the big dollars for on modern SSDs. The Mushkin Reactor 1TB is a mainstream SSD with a mainstream price. It also offers up mainstream sequential write performance. We measured the 64KB sequential write performance at just over 382 MB/s.
HD Tach - Sequential Write Performance after Random Writes
Version and / or Patch Used: 18.104.22.168
After a reasonable number of sequential and random writes, we tested the drive with HD Tach, a test that uses 128KB blocks. The sequential write performance is what we're looking at in this test, looking for large dips in write performance. The drive does dip below 300 MB/s in some places, but we didn't observe any wild dips under 100 MB/s like we've found on some products over the years.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- AMD ThreadRipper 1998X: 16C/32T @ 3.9GHz, 44 PCIe lanes
- EVGA teases its GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 Hybrid graphics card
- ARM announces new CPUs and GPU at Computex 2017
- ASUS leaks its own Strix X299-E motherboard
- You've less than 7 days to enter our 'Rings' giveaway!
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017