NZXT S340 Mid-Tower Chassis
The front of the S340 is a panel of steel that has been painted with very shiny black paint. There is the NZXT name at the bottom, but it is hard to make out at this angle. We can also see that the chassis is pretty high off the table top.
At the top of the chassis, we find a gap at the front bezel for air to pass through, and you can also access the magnetic dust cover there. Just behind that is the I/O panel, and further back, you will find the opening of mesh where the 140mm fan exhausts this chassis.
The front I/O panel is simple, and clean. Beginning at the left, there is a HDD activity LED, and then a pair of 3.5mm jacks for HD audio connectivity. There are two USB 3.0 ports with only native support, and the panel ends with the LED ringed power button, and no reset.
The left side panel spans the entire side of the chassis, unlike others that stop short where the bezel attaches. We also see that the paint is very shiny and reflective, but most of the steel here has been removed in favor of the large window.
The back of the S340 offers the I/O and 120mm exhaust fan at the top, just above the seven ventilated slot covers, and the mesh area. That leaves us with the bottom used for the PSU, and we see there is an adapter bracket installed for this.
The right side of the chassis keeps its full steel look, and has more of that shiny black paint applied. This paint will show fingerprints, as you can see at the top, but when clean, it really does look nice as it reflects its surroundings.
Even the bottom of the chassis got the same paint treatment. Here we find large, chunky, rectangular feet with rubber pads on them, and the PSU dust cover is between the two at the left. There are the holes for the plus one 3.5" drive between the feet at the right.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99