As many companies do, Thermaltake also went with the cardboard and black printing. The naming is displayed at the top of the box, and a large rendering of the chassis is offered to the left. The web address is displayed at the bottom.
This thin side of the box offers a higher viewing angle for the rendering on the front, and below we find twelve lists of features found in this design. This covers information like LCS support, the amount of bays, I/O connectivity, and the amount of fans installed from the factory.
The back is very similar to the front in most respects, but there is one aspect that has changed. This time, the rendering we are given is an exploded view of the chassis that allows us to see everything that comes out, and the position of the four dust filters. This will also help you gather some ideas for future plans with this chassis.
On our last panel of this chassis packaging, we find a tiny chassis under the naming and handle, but this time, the majority of the room is used for this specifications chart.
For protection on the inside of the box, we find plastic on the inside and the outside of the side panel window, and then the entire chassis is wrapped in a thicker layer of plastic. The thick plastic and the thick Styrofoam end caps did their job admirably, and our Core V51 arrived in very nice shape, free of any damages.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Thermaltake Core V51 Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Core V51]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla to double the number of Superchargers this year
- Death Stranding is an open-world action game
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications