Bapco MobileMark 2012 1.5
Version and / or Patch Used: 2012 1.5
Developer Homepage: http://www.bapco.com
Test Homepage: http://www.bapco.com
MobileMark 2012 1.5 is an application-based benchmark that reflects usage patterns of business users in the areas of office productivity, media creation and media consumption. Unlike benchmarks that only measure battery life, MobileMark 2012 measures battery life and performance simultaneously, showing how well a system design addresses the inherent tradeoffs between performance and power management.
We've added two more SSDs to the chart since we published the OCZ ARC 100 product review earlier this month.
The AMD Radeon R7 doesn't support DEVSLP, just like the ARC 100. The other two drives on the chart do support DEVSLP, and you can clearly see how the feature affects notebook battery life performance.
I was surprised to see the Radeon R7 with a higher clocked version of the M00 controller deliver more battery life than the M10 controlled ARC 100.
Power Limited Performance
When your notebook has the PCIe, SATA and CPU busses locked down at low speeds to conserve power, we get to see the SSD performance efficiency in these restricted states. This is a performance rating from Bapco's MobileMark 2012 version 1.5.
The performance in the power restricted state is nearly identical for all of the drives on the chart.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- Nintendo Switch has 6-inch 720p multi-touchscreen
- Twitter kills Vine app, web version still available
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications