Unboxing and Packaging
As far as packaging goes, the PB287Q was shipped inside of a plain brown cardboard box that covered some of the main specifications, including the size, resolution, response time, and inputs. As you can see, the box appears to have taken a bit of a beating, but the monitor arrived in perfect condition.
Upon opening the box, you can see the cords are wrapped in plastic bags and are placed in various compartments inside the foam packaging.
Below, you can see how the monitor is protected by the foam (top foam piece removed). I would like to see the monitor facing the other direction or a bit farther away from the box to protect it from box punctures.
Assembly is incredibly easy. The below picture shows how the monitor comes out of the box.
You simply have to latch the base to the stand. Note the two black protrusions in the picture above. Make sure to insert these into the base first (trust me, I learned from experience so that I could provide insight to my readers).
The simply screw the base to the stand using the built-in metal tab or with a flat blade or Philips screwdriver.
You can see in the picture below the layout of the ports.
On the left half of the monitor, from left to right, we have the audio out and in ports, the DisplayPort 1.2 input, and the two HDMI 1.4 inputs (one is MHL compatible).
Above, you can see the sole power connector on the right half of the monitor. It makes use of a standard PC power cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99