Unboxing and Packaging
As far as packaging goes, the PB287Q was shipped inside of a plain brown cardboard box that covered some of the main specifications, including the size, resolution, response time, and inputs. As you can see, the box appears to have taken a bit of a beating, but the monitor arrived in perfect condition.
Upon opening the box, you can see the cords are wrapped in plastic bags and are placed in various compartments inside the foam packaging.
Below, you can see how the monitor is protected by the foam (top foam piece removed). I would like to see the monitor facing the other direction or a bit farther away from the box to protect it from box punctures.
Assembly is incredibly easy. The below picture shows how the monitor comes out of the box.
You simply have to latch the base to the stand. Note the two black protrusions in the picture above. Make sure to insert these into the base first (trust me, I learned from experience so that I could provide insight to my readers).
The simply screw the base to the stand using the built-in metal tab or with a flat blade or Philips screwdriver.
You can see in the picture below the layout of the ports.
On the left half of the monitor, from left to right, we have the audio out and in ports, the DisplayPort 1.2 input, and the two HDMI 1.4 inputs (one is MHL compatible).
Above, you can see the sole power connector on the right half of the monitor. It makes use of a standard PC power cable.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars Battlefront DLC pack announced for November 18
- Xbox boss says Nintendo has 'bold vision' with Switch
- Download Bungie's 2.4.1 patch update for Destiny now
- Hearthstone game costs players a pretty penny to play
- ISS crew arrives at Space Station after two-day trip
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system