The packaging is kept very basic by using plain cardboard to print the large white section with the naming on it. They also offer some black printing as well, but here it is used to list seven features found in the Z3 Plus White chassis.
As we spin the box to look at the next panel, we find this time a fully detailed specifications chart. As an added touch, it is cool to see the box sealed with Zalman tape to be sure the box has not been tampered with and just resealed.
Along with using simple printing and plain cardboard, to save a bit more money to invest into the chassis, the larger panels are duplicates of each other.
In eight total languages, we get lists of no fewer than twenty features found in and around the Z3 Plus. Do not let the measurements and weights at the bottom confuse you; those are gross numbers that include the packaging.
As most cases do, the Z3 Plus White arrived wrapped in a clear plastic liner, and since it offers a window, both sides of the window also have plastic protecting it. To take on the big drops and tumbles, Zalman used Styrofoam to cap the ends. With a light chassis such as this, these materials are a suitable choice and allowed our Z3 Plus to arrive in top-notch shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Z3 Plus White Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Z3 Plus White]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99