The packaging is kept very basic by using plain cardboard to print the large white section with the naming on it. They also offer some black printing as well, but here it is used to list seven features found in the Z3 Plus White chassis.
As we spin the box to look at the next panel, we find this time a fully detailed specifications chart. As an added touch, it is cool to see the box sealed with Zalman tape to be sure the box has not been tampered with and just resealed.
Along with using simple printing and plain cardboard, to save a bit more money to invest into the chassis, the larger panels are duplicates of each other.
In eight total languages, we get lists of no fewer than twenty features found in and around the Z3 Plus. Do not let the measurements and weights at the bottom confuse you; those are gross numbers that include the packaging.
As most cases do, the Z3 Plus White arrived wrapped in a clear plastic liner, and since it offers a window, both sides of the window also have plastic protecting it. To take on the big drops and tumbles, Zalman used Styrofoam to cap the ends. With a light chassis such as this, these materials are a suitable choice and allowed our Z3 Plus to arrive in top-notch shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Z3 Plus White Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Z3 Plus White]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Scientists think they've received signals from aliens
- Intel's new Atom processor is a step closer to Skynet
- Google pauses its Fiber rollout, fires 9% of Fiber staff
- WikiLeaks: Apple gives customers' data to governments
- ZOTAC has your back with GTX 1070-powered VR GO backpack
- Battlefield 1: War Stories Review
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards