The packaging is kept very basic by using plain cardboard to print the large white section with the naming on it. They also offer some black printing as well, but here it is used to list seven features found in the Z3 Plus White chassis.
As we spin the box to look at the next panel, we find this time a fully detailed specifications chart. As an added touch, it is cool to see the box sealed with Zalman tape to be sure the box has not been tampered with and just resealed.
Along with using simple printing and plain cardboard, to save a bit more money to invest into the chassis, the larger panels are duplicates of each other.
In eight total languages, we get lists of no fewer than twenty features found in and around the Z3 Plus. Do not let the measurements and weights at the bottom confuse you; those are gross numbers that include the packaging.
As most cases do, the Z3 Plus White arrived wrapped in a clear plastic liner, and since it offers a window, both sides of the window also have plastic protecting it. To take on the big drops and tumbles, Zalman used Styrofoam to cap the ends. With a light chassis such as this, these materials are a suitable choice and allowed our Z3 Plus to arrive in top-notch shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Zalman Z3 Plus White Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Z3 Plus White]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy VII Remake coming in 'next 2 to 3 years'
- Far Cry 5 release date announced with new trailer
- iPhone 9 to come in two OLED models - 5.28 and 6.46-inch
- Aerocool unveils first gaming chair with edge lighting
- Monster Hunter XX coming to Nintendo Switch
- Free Paypal Money Adder Online Tool Legit 2017
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- ADATA AI910 Lightning Card Reader Plus Review
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017