Accessories and Documentation
What we see here is half of the hardware offered in that black box. There are five zip ties, a motherboard post speaker, thirteen rubber grommets to use with storage drives, a pair of extra standoffs, and a set of eight regular fan screws.
The chassis offers the option to use the thumbscrews or the flat head screws to their right to mount the 3.5-inch drives, with a small set of screws to be used for the 2.5-inch drive. The bottom row offers paper washers of all things, motherboard and PSU screws in the middle, and a set of five screws for the slot load optical drive to the right.
Even the cover of the manual is pretty plain, just like the packaging. Just like that, the inside is where all the good stuff is, and Rosewill explains how to get the doors off, shows all the hardware and what it's for, and goes through and explains as well as shows how to install components so that even the novice builder can successfully complete a build.
This is, of course, the slide out PSU tray. With a thick foam pad at the bottom for the PSU to rest on, it is somewhat isolated from the rest of the chassis. However, this tray was either out of square, or my PSUs are, because we had one hell of a time forcing the PSU into this. We also found out that usual PSUs won't fit; you need to be sure to have something shorter to allow the wiring to be slid in as well.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Rosewill Legacy MX2-B Mid-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the Legacy MX2-B]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Case Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Ben Affleck's solo Batman movie will arrive in 2018
- Battlefield 1's new update includes SLI fixes, and more
- Nintendo Switch accessories begin to get detailed
- 'Transformers 5' gets first trailer, explosions ensue
- PS4 Pro dev kit auctioned with 800GB of encrypted data
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand