Link Speed by Location
Link Speed by Location offers valuable insight into the working throughput of the router at specific locations.
At the 2.4 GHz 20 MHz band, the AirStation came in at 144 mbps in the first three locations; connection rate drops to 130 mbps in the last two locations.
Moving to 40 MHz, the Buffalo mirrored the D-Link in connection rates across all locations.
The 5 GHz 20 MHz band allowed the Buffalo to connect at 176 Mbps at Locations One and Two. Following this, the router dropped off severely with Locations Three and Four; eventually returning to 176 Mbps at Location Five.
5 GHz 40 MHz was able to connect at 400Mbps for the first two locations; dropping off to 200 mbps at Location Three and 50 mbps at Location Four. The speed returned at Location Five.
Firing up the 5 GHz 80 MHz band, we have the AirStation connecting at 867 mbps, dropping to 600 mbps at Location Three, and ending at 80 mbps at Location Four. Location Five showed the speed to jump back up to 867 mbps.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Buffalo AirStation 1750DHP Router]
- Page 3 [Router Setup and Management Interface]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Wired Throughput]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Wireless Range]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Link Speed By Location]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch games lineup: a visual guide
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 3080: Volta GPU, GDDR6/HBM2 support
- Bandai Namco reveals why Tekken 7 was delayed
- Intel launching next-gen 20-threaded CPU in August 2017
- Final Dark Souls 3 Ringed City DLC coming March 28
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- COLORFUL announces the iGame GTX1070 X-TOP-8G Advanced Limited
- LYRobotix set to release a VR Motion tracking system for mobile gaming
- I Am Setsuna coming to Nintendo Switch on March 3
- 2016 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational Season 2 voting event starts
- Garmin announces the Approach G30, adds a small but powerful handheld to its golf GPS offerings