Link Speed by Location
Link Speed by Location offers valuable insight into the working throughput of the router at specific locations.
At the 2.4 GHz 20 MHz band, the AirStation came in at 144 mbps in the first three locations; connection rate drops to 130 mbps in the last two locations.
Moving to 40 MHz, the Buffalo mirrored the D-Link in connection rates across all locations.
The 5 GHz 20 MHz band allowed the Buffalo to connect at 176 Mbps at Locations One and Two. Following this, the router dropped off severely with Locations Three and Four; eventually returning to 176 Mbps at Location Five.
5 GHz 40 MHz was able to connect at 400Mbps for the first two locations; dropping off to 200 mbps at Location Three and 50 mbps at Location Four. The speed returned at Location Five.
Firing up the 5 GHz 80 MHz band, we have the AirStation connecting at 867 mbps, dropping to 600 mbps at Location Three, and ending at 80 mbps at Location Four. Location Five showed the speed to jump back up to 867 mbps.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Buffalo AirStation 1750DHP Router]
- Page 3 [Router Setup and Management Interface]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Wired Throughput]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Wireless Range]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Link Speed By Location]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- Grand Theft Auto V's new mod pushes close to photo-realistic graphics
- Rare Boba Fett 'Star Wars' action figure sells for $34k at auction
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio