Buffalo AirStation 1750DHP Router
The Buffalo WZR-1750DHP was delivered to our door in it full retail packaging. The box carries much of the same design concepts we have seen from previous Buffalo products. The front of the box carries a touch of marketing information, along with an image of the device to the right.
The scope of delivery for the Buffalo 1750 includes an Ethernet cable, power adapter, reading materials, and of course the router itself.
The front of the router houses the AOSS button, which allows one touch secure setup of the routers wireless connection. Further down, we have a set of LEDs for activity.
The backside of the router houses many connections and options. From the top down, we have the AP/WB switch, the USB eject button, along with both USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports. Five RJ45 Ethernet ports allow for modem hookup, with four reserved for LAN.
Internally, the Buffalo uses a Broadcom design with thermal protection, and EMI protection covering a few of the ICs.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Buffalo AirStation 1750DHP Router]
- Page 3 [Router Setup and Management Interface]
- Page 4 [Benchmarks - Test System Setup]
- Page 5 [Benchmarks - Wired Throughput]
- Page 6 [Benchmarks - Wireless Throughput]
- Page 7 [Benchmarks - Wireless Range]
- Page 8 [Benchmarks - Link Speed By Location]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Western Digital reveals new 12TB Helium He12 hard drives
- Tech companies team up to create Global VR Association
- Final Fantasy XV to get free major content updates
- Final Fantasy XV reportedly coming to PC in 2018
- Faraday Future unveils its first electric car next month
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- Will this Build be Quite, Small and powerfull ?
- Mouse skipping/jumping and audio stuttering
- [Bios problem, manual Vcore] Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 3-EU
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD
- Jonsbo announces QT03A and VR2 cases, and FR-101 fan series
- Cooler Master announces the MasterCase Maker 5T
- be quiet! announces the Dark Base Pro 900 case with tempered glass window side panel