Inside the Box
You can't really ask for better protection than this. The Power Zone 850W is cushioned on all sides.
Looking at the top, we find the I/O specification label and can see the matte black finish on the unit. The power supply also features their rubber isolators on each end which reduce vibrations and noise associated with the unit being mounted in the case metal to metal.
Both sides feature the same design featuring the Power Zone logo. The opposite side is inverted.
We find the AC input and on/off rocker switch on the back of the power supply. We also find that rubber isolator on the back isn't just around the edges, but also goes across the back of the unit. This blocks roughly 50% of the airflow out of the back.
Turning around to the front of the unit, we find that all of the connectors are clearly labeled and easily accessible.
be quiet! uses their standard fan grill on the bottom and it is always nice to see as it is a little difference and feels like it belongs with the Silent Wings fan.
All of the modular cables are fully sleeved. There are four bundles of cables inside the box and each bundle is wrapped with reusable Velcro straps that you can utilize for cable management inside your case.
Rounding out the contents of the box are long mounting screws, zip ties, the AC input cord and user manual.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction, Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 2 [Packaging]
- Page 3 [Inside the Box]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Doom update makes it feel more like the original
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launching today
- Amazon says you can have an Oculus Rift by tomorrow
- Get a killer domain name for your tech business
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 rumors begin, on the eve of the Radeon RX 480
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines