Setting up your very own personal surveillance system is something I find to be a luxury in this day and age, especially when we have the ability to utilize wireless technology. Over the years, I have had the real pleasure of using many DLink IP cameras, from the 932L to the 5020L, and now this DCS-2332L. With the first two being great products as well, it's good to see DLink adding to their lineup with high-end features like HD recording and playback, and of course the IP65 casing for all weather conditions.
The build quality of the DLink DCS-2332L is quite good, mainly due to the IP65 casing we talked about in the article. The onboard recording feature is a great addition to the lineup, though it was unable to recognize my 64GB SanDisk Extreme microSD card. Maybe future firmware will unlock higher storage capacity options?
Performance of the camera was exceptional in daylight conditions, while low light situations leave a little to be wanted; especially when I have used the 5020L that did very well in low light. The wireless capabilities of the camera allowed great throughput with the included 802.11n capabilities. I was able to install the camera 60ft away in my garage, and still stream video without any pauses, or skips.
Pricing for the DLink DCS-2332L sits at $174.99, with a one-year warranty from DLink.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2332L Network Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [D-Link Web Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung DeX transforms your Galaxy S8 into a desktop PC
- Samsung unveils new Gear 360 camera
- Nintendo focused on gameplay over visuals in Zelda BOTW
- These are the differences between the Galaxy S7 and S8
- Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8+: Everything you need to know
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design