Setting up your very own personal surveillance system is something I find to be a luxury in this day and age, especially when we have the ability to utilize wireless technology. Over the years, I have had the real pleasure of using many DLink IP cameras, from the 932L to the 5020L, and now this DCS-2332L. With the first two being great products as well, it's good to see DLink adding to their lineup with high-end features like HD recording and playback, and of course the IP65 casing for all weather conditions.
The build quality of the DLink DCS-2332L is quite good, mainly due to the IP65 casing we talked about in the article. The onboard recording feature is a great addition to the lineup, though it was unable to recognize my 64GB SanDisk Extreme microSD card. Maybe future firmware will unlock higher storage capacity options?
Performance of the camera was exceptional in daylight conditions, while low light situations leave a little to be wanted; especially when I have used the 5020L that did very well in low light. The wireless capabilities of the camera allowed great throughput with the included 802.11n capabilities. I was able to install the camera 60ft away in my garage, and still stream video without any pauses, or skips.
Pricing for the DLink DCS-2332L sits at $174.99, with a one-year warranty from DLink.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [D-Link DCS-2332L Network Cloud Camera]
- Page 3 [D-Link Web Configuration]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- DOTA 2 now second game to support Vulkan
- Nintendo's next-gen handheld called 'MH', will co-exist with NX?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- A Case Idea
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs