The Test System and Thermal Results
I would first like to thank ASUS, InWin, Corsair, and Fractal Design for supplying products for me to test with. To see our testing methodology and to find out what goes into making our charts, please refer to our CPU Cooler Testing and Methodology article for that information.
As you can see, at stock settings, the Reserator 3 MAX takes current top honors of the loaded temperature with a result of 49.5C, tying the Tundra TD02 that is a 240mm radiator based system. For this testing the pump was made to run at its maximum RPM of 1586 RPM, and at the hottest point of the testing, the fans reached 1644 RPM. As for the idle temperatures, the fans slowed to near 1100 RPM delivering an average of 27.5C.
I know it is not done by leaps and bounds, but the Reserator 3 MAX also takes current top honors in the overclocked testing. At this point the pump was again spinning at near 1600 RPM, but this time the fans were spinning at 2300 RPM. Before this testing was started, we recorded the idle temperature to average at 26.75C with everything maxed out.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gamestop: we'll be chasing Switch supply this whole year
- Samsung store catches fire ahead of the Galaxy S8 launch
- Nintendo Switch cartridge advantage killed by Lego game
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory