Accessories and Documentation
The hardware box is pretty full of goodies, and here is part of what we found. There is a standoff socket and two extra standoffs in the bags at the left. Long fan screws and the PSU screws are in the middle. This leaves the wire ties and four 9mm screws.
In this assortment, you have the ODD screws, the 2.5" drive screws, the motherboard screws, and 3.5" drive screws going clockwise from top left.
In a separate bag found on top of the chassis, there is the manual, along with a black insert that shows off all the products NZXT currently offers, and offers an opportunity for them to sell you something you may have missed.
As the manual is opened, the front page folds out to expose this exploded diagram. It is marked with red number indicators, where on the right they are described in eight various languages.
As for the rest of the manual, there is a parts list, wiring diagram, and specifications all offered before we reached these instructions. There are indicative of what is found throughout the manual and they offer very simple to follow illustrations with very little text to help the explanation of each step.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Another stupid human crashes Google's self-driving party
- Xbox One S now gets free game of choice from Microsoft
- Apple's total cost to manufacture the iPhone 7 is $225
- Dota 2 the first to host a tournament on a cruise ship
- NVIDIA chip in the 'next revolutionary Apple product'
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now