Accessories and Documentation
The hardware box is pretty full of goodies, and here is part of what we found. There is a standoff socket and two extra standoffs in the bags at the left. Long fan screws and the PSU screws are in the middle. This leaves the wire ties and four 9mm screws.
In this assortment, you have the ODD screws, the 2.5" drive screws, the motherboard screws, and 3.5" drive screws going clockwise from top left.
In a separate bag found on top of the chassis, there is the manual, along with a black insert that shows off all the products NZXT currently offers, and offers an opportunity for them to sell you something you may have missed.
As the manual is opened, the front page folds out to expose this exploded diagram. It is marked with red number indicators, where on the right they are described in eight various languages.
As for the rest of the manual, there is a parts list, wiring diagram, and specifications all offered before we reached these instructions. There are indicative of what is found throughout the manual and they offer very simple to follow illustrations with very little text to help the explanation of each step.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA rumored to be preparing the GeForce GTX 960 Ti
- AMD reduces price on Radeon R9 Fury X, Fury and Nano - Fury X now $589
- Star Trek DS9 Blu-ray campaign warps into view
- Humai wants to transfer your consciousness to an artificial body
- New chip could charge your phone in 10 minutes, Samsung interested
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader
- MSI Announces ECO Series Socket LGA1151 Motherboards
- Mionix Announces New-generation SARGAS Mousepad Family