Accessories and Documentation
The hardware box is pretty full of goodies, and here is part of what we found. There is a standoff socket and two extra standoffs in the bags at the left. Long fan screws and the PSU screws are in the middle. This leaves the wire ties and four 9mm screws.
In this assortment, you have the ODD screws, the 2.5" drive screws, the motherboard screws, and 3.5" drive screws going clockwise from top left.
In a separate bag found on top of the chassis, there is the manual, along with a black insert that shows off all the products NZXT currently offers, and offers an opportunity for them to sell you something you may have missed.
As the manual is opened, the front page folds out to expose this exploded diagram. It is marked with red number indicators, where on the right they are described in eight various languages.
As for the rest of the manual, there is a parts list, wiring diagram, and specifications all offered before we reached these instructions. There are indicative of what is found throughout the manual and they offer very simple to follow illustrations with very little text to help the explanation of each step.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy requires 23GB HDD on PS4
- 'Blade Runner' primed for a 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray release
- NVIDIA GFE members receive LawBreakers closed beta codes
- The new iMac Pro might feature server-grade co-processor
- AMD includes 'Gaming Mode' on Radeon Vega Frontier cards
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller