Packaging is kept simple with the use of plain cardboard and black silk screening to display information. This panel is topped with the Thermaltake name and logo, has a large rendering of the Urban T21 in the center, and it carries the tag line "simple, yet elegant".
On this thinner panel, Thermaltake displays a large list of specifications about the Urban T21. At the bottom, there are check boxes for power supplies with codes next to it for shipping and tracking purposes.
The back is an exact duplicate of the opposing panel on the packaging. If more information is desired, you can always visit the site provided while at the point of purchase as well.
In 12 various languages, covering the massive Thermaltake market, there is a list of four features. The first is the front I/O connectivity including USB 3.0, the fact it includes two 120mm fans, the innovative drive bay tool-less design, and that this chassis has a CPU access hole.
To protect the chassis inside of the box, Thermaltake uses thick Styrofoam caps on the top and bottom, a thin plastic liner, and clingy plastic applied to both sides of the small window. While the chassis weight being light usually bodes better for cases than heavy ones, but this packaging was more than sufficient, and the Urban T21 arrived in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- Seagate Game Drive 2TB Xbox STEA2000403 Add-on Storage Device Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015