Packaging is kept simple with the use of plain cardboard and black silk screening to display information. This panel is topped with the Thermaltake name and logo, has a large rendering of the Urban T21 in the center, and it carries the tag line "simple, yet elegant".
On this thinner panel, Thermaltake displays a large list of specifications about the Urban T21. At the bottom, there are check boxes for power supplies with codes next to it for shipping and tracking purposes.
The back is an exact duplicate of the opposing panel on the packaging. If more information is desired, you can always visit the site provided while at the point of purchase as well.
In 12 various languages, covering the massive Thermaltake market, there is a list of four features. The first is the front I/O connectivity including USB 3.0, the fact it includes two 120mm fans, the innovative drive bay tool-less design, and that this chassis has a CPU access hole.
To protect the chassis inside of the box, Thermaltake uses thick Styrofoam caps on the top and bottom, a thin plastic liner, and clingy plastic applied to both sides of the small window. While the chassis weight being light usually bodes better for cases than heavy ones, but this packaging was more than sufficient, and the Urban T21 arrived in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla's Model 3 priced as low as $25,000 after tax subsidies in the US
- Fuel cell maker teases 7-day battery life on smartphones inevitable
- Uber drops its 5% fee in London, to get taxi drivers using Uber
- Micron updates GDDR5X progression, volume production this summer
- Oculus Rift-ready gaming PC pre-orders will open on February 16
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance