With a high-end product, we would expect some sleek looking packaging, and that is exactly what you get. The top of this panel offers the Enthoo Series and Primo case name at the top. In the middle of all that high gloss cardboard is a front and left side image of the chassis with the Phanteks name at the bottom with the "designed in the Netherlands" line below that.
Phanteks places their name at the top of this panel and delivers 12 features of the Primo in eight languages to cover all of their markets.
The back has a lot of things to look at. There are five images at the top ranging things from the reservoir mounting to the fan hub. In the middle there are three images of the chassis with five more features being addressed. At the bottom there are five more images covering things like dust filtration and Velcro cable ties.
The last panel starts off with the chassis name this time, and delivers the full on specifications chart all the way down to the five year warranty of this chassis. That is right, I said five years.
With a larger and heavier chassis, usually Styrofoam breaks just thinking about supporting a chassis like this. I am pleased to see that even though the plastic liner is ripped, the use of thick high density foam allowed this monster of a chassis to arrive in perfect condition.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Phanteks Enthoo Primo Ultimate Chassis]
- Page 5 [Inside the Enthoo Primo]
- Page 6 [Inside the Enthoo Primo Continued]
- Page 7 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 8 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ASRock unveils the H2R, a Chromecast-like HDMI dongle
- ARCHOS unveils the larger screened Diamond Plus smartphone
- Star Wars: Battlefront beta hits in October, features 20v20 chaos
- Get Ahead of the iOS 9 Curve: Create Your Own iPhone Apps
- NVIDIA secures 81% of the GPU market according to JPR
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20