Packaging and the NZXT H630 Ultra-Tower Chassis
Since the chassis was so fresh off the manufacturing line, when they sent this one to me, there wasn't even any packaging ready to go with the chassis. To get the H630 to my door, NZXT double boxed the chassis in a pair of plain brown cardboard boxes.
Inside of the boxes you will find the chassis wrapped in a plastic liner to protect the matte black finish. To keep the chassis from moving around and to take the hit from the delivery guys dropping this 30 pound chassis, NZXT uses very large Styrofoam end caps, and they did very well with my sample.
The front of the chassis is large, flat and matte black. You get some idea of the angles at the top I mentioned earlier, along with the pair of bay covers with an LED to the right of them, and the NZXT name at the bottom of the bezel.
The top of the chassis is also just an expanse of painted steel, but it does offer the larger power and smaller reset buttons near the front on the right. The sides of this panel are ventilated to allow fans a way to vent out.
With silence being the key to this chassis, flat panels without windows or fan openings is a must. This also allows them to completely fill the inside of the panel with the dense foam used for dampening noise inside.
In the back of the chassis you get all the amenities you expect with an exhaust fan, the PSU at the bottom and nine expansion slots, but you also get lighting above the rear I/O panel as well as above the expansion slots to make connectivity in the dark much easier.
The right side of the chassis is much like the other side, no openings for noise to sneak out, and this panel is backed with material as well to dampen sound. At the left you can see the I/O panel, but below that is where the system gets its intake of air from, that mesh slot down the side.
Getting closer to discuss the front I/O panel you see it starts with an odd looking button, and this is for the I/O lighting in the back. You then get the 3.5mm audio jacks, two USB 3.0 ports, two USB 2.0 ports and an SD card reader slot.
Under the chassis you will find four round plastic legs supporting the chassis, and they have rubber pads to keep it from moving around. There is also a pair of dust filters, one at the back for the PSU that pulls out of the back, and a longer one that removes out the front to cover the optional fan positions.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging and the NZXT H630 Ultra-Tower Chassis]
- Page 4 [Inside the H630]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [The Build and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [Final Thoughts]
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Sony shipped about 60 million PS4s
- Next-gen PS4 coming in 2018, analyst predicts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives