Helping to keep the cost down, Lian Li sends the PC-Q27 in the plain brown box with black screening over a green stripe. They show the company name, logo and the chassis name at the top.
You can kind of see that the black version has been checked on there, and there is a specs chart as well, but USPS tagged the panel pretty well.
Also helping to keep costs down, the front and the back of the chassis packaging offers you the same exact information.
They also do that with the smaller sides. It's a good thing too I guess, at least now you can plainly see the black version is shown to be inside, and you can see the shortened specs charts repeated in four languages in total.
To protect the chassis, Lian Li used a thick plastic liner immediately surrounding all of that sexy brushed aluminum. They then went with two piece end caps for the top and bottom of the chassis. I would assume it is slightly cheaper to make these, but they worked great. Considering how beat up and deformed the box was; the chassis is in remarkably great shape inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- The Nokia 6 sells out in just one minute
- MSI reveals VR Jam winners
- Photo of the glass panels for the Galaxy S8 leaked
- Model S P100D runs 0-100 in 2.3 sec with latest update
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni