Helping to keep the cost down, Lian Li sends the PC-Q27 in the plain brown box with black screening over a green stripe. They show the company name, logo and the chassis name at the top.
You can kind of see that the black version has been checked on there, and there is a specs chart as well, but USPS tagged the panel pretty well.
Also helping to keep costs down, the front and the back of the chassis packaging offers you the same exact information.
They also do that with the smaller sides. It's a good thing too I guess, at least now you can plainly see the black version is shown to be inside, and you can see the shortened specs charts repeated in four languages in total.
To protect the chassis, Lian Li used a thick plastic liner immediately surrounding all of that sexy brushed aluminum. They then went with two piece end caps for the top and bottom of the chassis. I would assume it is slightly cheaper to make these, but they worked great. Considering how beat up and deformed the box was; the chassis is in remarkably great shape inside.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Did you want a Nokia Android smartphone? Here are three!
- Huawei unveils the Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic
- Enter the 'Doctor Strange' world in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Huawei unveils the P10 and P10 Plus
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand