Inside the N200
After removing the thumb screws, the side panels almost fall off with just a slight nudge to the back of the case. Inside you can get the lay of the land along with seeing that a hardware bag along with the wiring is tied up to the HDD rack to keep it from flopping around in transit.
At the top you have a 5.25" bay for an ODD or a reservoir, and just below is a 3.5" drive bay for card readers. Both bays use screws to mount devices on both sides. Even though there is the tool-free hole in the bay, there is no lock provided to go with it.
Under the bays that pass through the bezel, you have the area that doesn't. At the front of the chassis there is a single 120mm fan provided, although you can install two, and even a radiator in here. The way to get the radiator in would be to remove the drive cage that hols two 3.5" HDDs comfortably.
In the roof of the chassis you can see the screen a little better that acts as a dust filter. If you look close you can see the fan screw holes are cut in the filter so you can install the fan with this still in place.
The motherboard tray has just enough room for a Micro-ATX motherboard, or plenty of room for a Mini-ITX motherboard. The tray offers eleven places to tie wires, four places to run wires through and a large CPU back plate access hole.
At floor level you would install the power supply on top of the four rubber pads there. The bottom of the motherboard tray is wide open so passing and routing wires is made very easy in this chassis.
At the back of the chassis you will find the match to the fan in the front of the N200. Both fans are 3-pin powered, but do come with Molex power adapters on them, too. It is a bit tough to see in an all black image, but if you look closely you can make out the hex head screws used to secure the slot covers.
The motherboard tray sits almost flush with the edge of the chassis and makes that bump in the panel much more valuable. On the left of the tray you can also stack up 2.5" drives in the key-ways with use of grommets and screws that are provided.
All of the cabling is black, and it includes the HDD LED, reset, power and power LED on the left, Native USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 connectors in the middle, and the option for HD or AC'97 audio on the right.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance