Accessories and Documentation
The hardware is found in the white cardboard box seen when the top of the box is opened, and in it you find three bags of goods. In one bag you find that the LGA2011 screws, the black spacers for the top of the motherboard, the universal mounting screws, thermal paste, and the nuts to secure the top hardware were all shipped together.
In another bag you will find the composite universal back plate. Both sides are marked with either Intel as you see here, or AMD on the other side so that once installed the correct makers name should be facing you. There is no need for any isolation material since this composite plastic isn't conductive.
In the last bag you find all the hardware needed for the top half of the motherboard. Once the spacers are in place, you select the appropriate AMD or Intel top brackets, and secure them in with the nuts. Then after setting the cooler on the processor, you slide in the cross bar at the top and screw it onto the set of brackets.
The instructions come in two parts - there is the Intel mounting instructions on the left side, and AMD instruction on the right. Both will explain everything you need to know, from a parts list, to full functionality of all of the components. Both great text and images, even if in black and white, will get even the most novice user through installing this cooler on their system with no issue.
There is also a pamphlet covering the terms, conditions, and contact information for the warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD