Accessories and Documentation
The hardware is found in the white cardboard box seen when the top of the box is opened, and in it you find three bags of goods. In one bag you find that the LGA2011 screws, the black spacers for the top of the motherboard, the universal mounting screws, thermal paste, and the nuts to secure the top hardware were all shipped together.
In another bag you will find the composite universal back plate. Both sides are marked with either Intel as you see here, or AMD on the other side so that once installed the correct makers name should be facing you. There is no need for any isolation material since this composite plastic isn't conductive.
In the last bag you find all the hardware needed for the top half of the motherboard. Once the spacers are in place, you select the appropriate AMD or Intel top brackets, and secure them in with the nuts. Then after setting the cooler on the processor, you slide in the cross bar at the top and screw it onto the set of brackets.
The instructions come in two parts - there is the Intel mounting instructions on the left side, and AMD instruction on the right. Both will explain everything you need to know, from a parts list, to full functionality of all of the components. Both great text and images, even if in black and white, will get even the most novice user through installing this cooler on their system with no issue.
There is also a pamphlet covering the terms, conditions, and contact information for the warranty.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Gmail Android notifications bug fix rolling out this week
- AMD's next-gen Opteron to have 32 cores, 8-channel DDR4 support
- This ASUS-powered custom PC based around Far Cry Primal looks insane!
- LG G5 will feature always-on display
- Fight hordes of demons in the Neverwinter: Underdark expansion
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance