The NiC C5 comes in a familiar black box with red accents that screams Thermaltake when placed on the shelf. On the front you can see the cooler to the left of the naming and TDP rating. At the bottom there are icons denoting the pair of fans, the amount and size of the pipes and that LGA2011 mounting is included.
This side contains features listed in 11 languages, and while I am not fluent in any of them, Thermaltake lists them in English on the next panel to make my life easy.
On the back of the box things start off with the features. This includes its overclockability and TDP, the combined VR controls for both fans, universal mounting, and of course the idea of leaving room around the NiC C5 for everything else you need access to. At the bottom you find eight views of the various parts of the NiC C5 as well.
On the last side of the packaging you will find a full specifications chart that matches the one we discussed on the last page. I like it when all the specs are given to the customer so that they make a better educated decision on a purchase at the store.
What you find inside the box is that the cooler with the shrouds attached is sandwiched in between two thick layers of dense foam for protection. Set in a little cut out of the foam, you will find the hardware kit separated from the cooler, but also kept snugly in place for transit. This approach to packaging worked perfectly. The box was damaged in transit, but the cooler arrived in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- ESPN subscribers diminish at an alarming rate, streaming is to blame
- Someone has hacked Street Fighter 5 Beta for the PC
- Hearthstone World Championships 2016 prize pool raised to $1 million
- Google flooded with 'right to be forgotten', 1 million URLs so far
- OnePlus won't replace faulty USB Type-C cable on its OnePlus 2 handset
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- Gibabyte GA-Z170X- Gaming 7 Supported RAM (2 x16Gb or 4 x 8GB) ?
- heya! PC-A10 case parts?
- Enermax ETS-T40fit CPU Coolers Review
- Seagate Game Drive for PlayStation 1TB Review
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis
- Eurocom offers $500 USD off Black Friday & Cyber Monday deal for EUROCOM Sky X9 Desktop Laptop with Intel Skylake desktop class CPUs and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Desktop GPU and 64 GB DDR4 memory
- MSI @ DREAMHACK WINTER 2015
- ADATA Releases the Lightning Card Reader