The NiC C5 comes in a familiar black box with red accents that screams Thermaltake when placed on the shelf. On the front you can see the cooler to the left of the naming and TDP rating. At the bottom there are icons denoting the pair of fans, the amount and size of the pipes and that LGA2011 mounting is included.
This side contains features listed in 11 languages, and while I am not fluent in any of them, Thermaltake lists them in English on the next panel to make my life easy.
On the back of the box things start off with the features. This includes its overclockability and TDP, the combined VR controls for both fans, universal mounting, and of course the idea of leaving room around the NiC C5 for everything else you need access to. At the bottom you find eight views of the various parts of the NiC C5 as well.
On the last side of the packaging you will find a full specifications chart that matches the one we discussed on the last page. I like it when all the specs are given to the customer so that they make a better educated decision on a purchase at the store.
What you find inside the box is that the cooler with the shrouds attached is sandwiched in between two thick layers of dense foam for protection. Set in a little cut out of the foam, you will find the hardware kit separated from the cooler, but also kept snugly in place for transit. This approach to packaging worked perfectly. The box was damaged in transit, but the cooler arrived in perfect shape.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will show more from 'Overwatch' on Thursday
- Region coding removed from UltraHD Blu-ray spec
- We've seen it all - there are now SSD water blocks
- Black Ops 3 campaign lets you fast-forward right to the end
- Nexus 6P and 5X unboxing videos surface
- Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Fans are always at 100%
- ASRock Fatal1ty x99x killer not booting up
- H97M - Gaming 3 stuck at "Entering setup
- Cougar 550M Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- Can't overclock i7-5775C
- Giada Brightens up GITEX 2015 with Ultimate Digital Signage Mini PCs and Server
- Shuttle Announces the XS35V5 and XS36V5 Small Form Factor Computers
- Lexar Also Announces Professional 3600x and 3500x CFast 2.0 Cards
- Lexar Introduces New Professional 2933x XQD 2.0 Card
- Lexar Also Announces the 128GB Variant of Professional 2000x SDXC UHS-II Card