Accessories and Documentation
Starting off the hardware found in the box, you get a pair of Velcro Enermax wire management straps for large bundles of wiring. You also get a standoff socket, three extra standoffs, motherboard and ODD screws, 2.5" drive screws and the PSU screws.
You get five wire tie straps to help manage wiring, you get a pair of 4-pin Molex to 3-pin fan adapters for the front case fans, and then you also get the motherboard speaker.
Fifteen of the sliders are stacked tightly next to each other in the back, but up front I laid one down so you could see the pins that slide into the drives screw holes. Then holding both slides onto the drive, you can slide it all into one of the HDD bays.
Even the manual is printed to save you a bit of money in the end. Simply using one large folded piece of paper with black renderings and text makes it easier to produce. As you can see, this manual covers English, but also covers five other languages as well.
Opening things up to have a look, you can see there are images of the chassis and a specs chart along the top. After that you get into chapters of instructions where the images do show you what needs to be done. This is a good thing too, as the written instructions are very curt.
On the reverse, you finish up the build. You do have a wiring diagram and pin-out for the various connections, but I didn't see any sort of hardware checklist to ensure you have all the screws needed to get the build finished.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The Mad Max game looks absolutely stunning in 8K
- OSVR updates its hardware, delivers 1080p 120Hz display and more
- WhatsApp is now home to 900 million users
- Toyota pledges $50 million into autonomous car research centers at MIT
- PowerColor's new dual-GPU has 16GB of VRAM, requires 1000W of power
- Reset BIOS on ASRock Beebox N3150 w/o mouse/keyb.
- Gigabyte GA-170-DH3
- TP-LINK Archer C3200 Tri-Band AC3200 Wireless Router Review
- Does my motherbord support this RAM ?
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit on GA990FXA-UD3 R5 advice for USB3 problem
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015