Accessories and Documentation
Starting off the hardware found in the box, you get a pair of Velcro Enermax wire management straps for large bundles of wiring. You also get a standoff socket, three extra standoffs, motherboard and ODD screws, 2.5" drive screws and the PSU screws.
You get five wire tie straps to help manage wiring, you get a pair of 4-pin Molex to 3-pin fan adapters for the front case fans, and then you also get the motherboard speaker.
Fifteen of the sliders are stacked tightly next to each other in the back, but up front I laid one down so you could see the pins that slide into the drives screw holes. Then holding both slides onto the drive, you can slide it all into one of the HDD bays.
Even the manual is printed to save you a bit of money in the end. Simply using one large folded piece of paper with black renderings and text makes it easier to produce. As you can see, this manual covers English, but also covers five other languages as well.
Opening things up to have a look, you can see there are images of the chassis and a specs chart along the top. After that you get into chapters of instructions where the images do show you what needs to be done. This is a good thing too, as the written instructions are very curt.
On the reverse, you finish up the build. You do have a wiring diagram and pin-out for the various connections, but I didn't see any sort of hardware checklist to ensure you have all the screws needed to get the build finished.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- Next iPhone might not be that spectacular after all...
- Samsung confirms Black Pearl; comes with more storage
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD