Accessories and Documentation
Starting off the hardware found in the box, you get a pair of Velcro Enermax wire management straps for large bundles of wiring. You also get a standoff socket, three extra standoffs, motherboard and ODD screws, 2.5" drive screws and the PSU screws.
You get five wire tie straps to help manage wiring, you get a pair of 4-pin Molex to 3-pin fan adapters for the front case fans, and then you also get the motherboard speaker.
Fifteen of the sliders are stacked tightly next to each other in the back, but up front I laid one down so you could see the pins that slide into the drives screw holes. Then holding both slides onto the drive, you can slide it all into one of the HDD bays.
Even the manual is printed to save you a bit of money in the end. Simply using one large folded piece of paper with black renderings and text makes it easier to produce. As you can see, this manual covers English, but also covers five other languages as well.
Opening things up to have a look, you can see there are images of the chassis and a specs chart along the top. After that you get into chapters of instructions where the images do show you what needs to be done. This is a good thing too, as the written instructions are very curt.
On the reverse, you finish up the build. You do have a wiring diagram and pin-out for the various connections, but I didn't see any sort of hardware checklist to ensure you have all the screws needed to get the build finished.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- The first screenshots from the System Shock remake arrive
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS