Accessories and Documentation
The four wire fan mounts you see here are left floating free inside of the hardware box. As for the universal back plate, it was shipped inside of a bag to keep the paint in good shape. There are already Intel isolation pads on this plate, but for AMD usage you need to get some pads out of the rest of the hardware.
There are studs that run through the back plate and up thorough the motherboard. Once you add some risers, you can then add either the pair of Intel or AMD top brackets that are held in place with thumbscrews. Once those are in, you can attach the cross-bar to the studs to mount the cooler to the motherboard.
Starting at top left, you are given four LGA2011 mounting screws, some thermal paste, and the four studs to use with the back plate. The bag of screws doesn't go to this cooler, but are included with the four black spacers, an LGA775 plate spacer, eight fan isolation pads, four thumbscrews, and a sheet of clear plastic pads to use on the AMD side of the back plate.
The included fan is the HA1220H12SA-Z, which is 120mm by 20mm. This nine blade fan that is solid black in color is PWM controllable as it is powered via the 4-pin fan connection on its left.
Here again we get to see the manual. Things are kept very simple on the outside and on the inside.
As you can see, SilverStone must use the same kits for all of the Nitrogon series coolers, and it explains the extra screws. It also explains why in the six simple steps to installing the CPU cooler for both AMD and Intel, you find renderings with the instructions of tower coolers and other oddities. So keep in mind that these are general installation instructions, and it may differ slightly from the images to your actual cooler.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [SilverStone NT06-PRO CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [SilverStone NT06-PRO CPU Cooler Continued]
- Page 6 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 7 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 8 [Installation and Finished Product Continued]
- Page 9 [Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 10 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 11 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- PS4 v3.0 firmware includes YouTube Gaming support, more cloud storage
- Your daily WTF: Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015 is a real game
- Acer announces new Predator Gaming Series monitors with NVIDIA G-SYNC
- Acer shows off Chromebook R 11, a convertible Chromebook
- Vantage Robotics shows off Snap, a safe drone with a 4K camera
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015