As always after we update to the latest BIOS we're greeted with the 3D BIOS screen. While cool we've never been the biggest fan of it as we're more than confortable working our way through the advanced area of the BIOS which we find a lot quicker working with. If you're new to the BIOS, though, it's not a bad way to figure out what adjusts what.
Going to the advanced section of the BIOS it's all a very standard affair. If you've seen the UEFI BIOS from GIGABYTE when they introduced it, the chances are you're not seeing anything new here. As always if you're going to do any overclocking, you're going to want to be in the M.I.T. section. Working our way through it, though, it felt like something was missing.
Going into the Advanced Voltage section you're greeted with the ability to only adjust the voltage of your RAM. With no voltage for anything CPU related it's going to have a bit of impact when it comes to the overclocking side of things. We'll cover that more in the next page, though, when we look at both our test system setup and overclocking.
Moving away from the M.I.T. section of the BIOS, though, the rest is fairly standard. You shouldn't find any real surprises and everything is really covered in the screenshots above so we won't go into much more detail. Instead we'll move onto our test system setup and check out how we went with overclocking.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
Recommended for You
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA to reveal next-gen Volta architecture at GTC 2017
- Volta-based GeForce cards coming in 2018 with 48GB GDDR6
- NVIDIA to refresh Pascal GPU architecture in 2017
- New 'Doctor Strange' trailer spends time with villain
- AMD brings Polaris to embedded, the last frontier
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Band Review
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now