On the top of the box you get to see a rendering of the PH-TC90LS as it is mounted on a motherboard. Just like with their other packaging, they chose to stick with the white packaging with black and grey highlights.
The front of the packaging offers a real image of the cooler inside as well as notations for the specific socket compatibility for Intel, and the PWM nature of the 92mm fan.
Spinning it to the right you run into this solid black panel with white text covering the specifications of the PH-TC90LS.
On the back is a statement about the technology involved with the Physical Antioxidant Thermal Shield, and the Cold Plasma Spray Coating applied to this and all of their coolers to help boost lifespan and performance.
The last panel is again black like the other side was, but this time we are covering the features found in, on, or around the PH-TC90LS. It covers the P.A.T.S., C.P.S.C., its low profile design, the PWM fan, ease of installation, and that they include a full sized tube of PH-NDC Nano-compound to use with it.
Inside of the cardboard there is a sandwich of dense foam supporting the cooler and all that ships inside. The bottom layer holds the cooler body, back plate, and hardware while the fan is in the middle and the paperwork comes on top.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- Page 1 [Introduction]
- Page 2 [Specifications, Availability and Pricing]
- Page 3 [Packaging]
- Page 4 [Phanteks PH-TC90LS Low Profile CPU Cooler]
- Page 5 [Accessories and Documentation]
- Page 6 [Installation and Finished Product]
- Page 7 [The Test System and Thermal Results]
- Page 8 [Noise Level Results]
- Page 9 [Final Thoughts]
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA GRID 2.0 will be powered by Maxwell-based Tesla M60, Tesla M6
- Intel will be pushing eDRAM into its Iris and Iris Pro graphics
- Intel calls their new Skylake CPUs their 'best CPU ever'
- ASRock unveils the H2R, a Chromecast-like HDMI dongle
- ARCHOS unveils the larger screened Diamond Plus smartphone
- SanDisk Connect Stick 64GB Wireless Flash Drive Review
- GA-EP45-UD3R doesn't boot with Dual Channel (After Clean PC)
- carvedilol 3.125 mg information. Purchase online.
- Im happy I now signed up
- ASUSTOR AS5004T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20