If I had to, I would have to guess that EKWB was impressed with my review of the EK-FC7950[EN] that went live last month. Just about as soon as it went live, I got another email asking if I would like to have a look at their new CPU cooling block. During the e-mails back and forth, I did mention that all the blocks I had tested were done on the Swiftech Edge HD kit and that it would be shown in a couple of the images in this review, as I covered the setup and build of the loop. EKWB wasn't having any of that, as I was told there would be a custom kit arriving at my door with the new CPU block incorporated in it, and that it was on its way to my house.
Eagerly sitting here waiting for the new goodies, I had everything all set and ready to go. This was three weeks ago and I apologize to EK and my readers for the delay in the game, but I made a big mistake that put quite a delay on things. When I first got the loop assembled and was getting ready to fill the loop, I accidentally spilled the EK-Ekoolant on the motherboard. As much as I tried the board was done for and I had to get another one as quickly as possible. Well here we are with a replacement board and now I can get on with business as usual and bring you the EK-Supremacy CPU water block and showcase the accompanying kit.
In this review I plan to get right to it. There will not be any specifications chart because I will be explaining everything as I go along in the 80 images that you will soon be scanning through. At this point I would just like to cover the pricing of the EK Supremacy which I found locally priced at $74.95 and on EKWB.com for 69.95 Euros. As for the kit as a whole, I don't see current availability, but judging by the older EK-Kit-H30 builds a kit like you are about to see will likely be prices in the $350 range when they do release. If you aren't into water cooling, jump ahead to the test results, it may change your mind. If you are into water cooling, strap in and get comfy, this is going to be a long ride.
PRICING: You can find products similar to this one for sale below.
United States: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon's website.
United Kingdom: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon UK's website.
Australia: Find other tech and computer products like this over at PLE Computer's website.
Canada: Find other tech and computer products like this over at Amazon Canada's website.
- We at TweakTown openly invite the companies who provide us with review samples / who are mentioned or discussed to express their opinion of our content. If any company representative wishes to respond, we will publish the response here.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Konami developers didn't take holidays to get MGS V on PC earlier
- Survive 'The Walking Dead' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Mortal Kombat X cancelled for the Xbox 360 and PS3
- Grand Theft Auto V 'ENBSeries' 4K screenshots will blow you away
- Just two of Intel's new Skylake CPUs are unlocked for overclocking
- H97 boards, graphics cards and CPUs running hotter than on Z97 boards
- New network adapter making graphics card fail.
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20